Ours is the second oldest club of the district 3060.
Our club is the pioneer of the Rotaract movement in the district.
The Song of Glory of our club is an epic and it is difficult to present it in a few words.
Our club has implemented a plethora of projects and initiatives for the members and the community at large.
To illustrate and glimpse the variety and uniqueness of our club activities a few selected samples are listed:
* Gift of a Planetarium to the city. * Gift of play zone and equipments for children in the biggest garden of the city.
* Gift of Toy-Room for children in another garden.
* Dialysis Machines, Eye Surgery equipments, X-ray machines to Hospitals.
* Cots in the orphanage and school hostels.
* RO Water plants and Hand Washing station in many schools.
* Smart Boards and E-learning software to many schools.
* Solar Power system to Umra Crematorium.
* Regular food supply to underprivileged children to prevent malnutrition.
The story of Eighty-five Years is based on the earnest, dedicated and astute Rotarians. The club has given nine Governors.
Let us prepare for the GLORIOUS 100 YEARS.